Add manufacturing partners your organization uses and any associated abbreviations to increase datasheet accuracy.
What's in it for me?
- Manufacturers and abbreviations will help us improve datasheet recommendations. Knowing what your abbreviations correspond to will help in showing you what you're searching for!
- Moreover, if you need to replace these abbreviations with their full manufacturer name equivalent in your final submittal, we can do so automatically.
- Matching a Parspec ID to your Manufacturer name will also improve datasheet recommendations. We will ensure that when searching for that manufacturer name will return top datasheet suggestions exclusively from this manufacturer's website.
Here are the different cases you may run into:
- Manufacturer Name or website provided is recognized. A Parspec ID is associated and its corresponding support status may be one of the following:
High quality cutsheet suggestions will be shown for this manufacturer.
We are still gathering cutsheets from this manufacturer. Other search engines are still leveraged to provide relevant results, but will better support this manufacturer soon!
This manufacturer does not host cutsheets online, or does not sell lighting or electrical products.
- Manufacturer is not recognized.
We’re likely using a different name internally. Click in the Parspec ID field to browse a list and find a match.
None of the Parspec ID options correspond to your manufacturer? Provide a website (paste manufacturer url) and the status will automatically update to 'Requested'. We will look at this manufacturer and gather their cutsheets as soon as possible.
Once your manufacturers are uploaded, you can edit them by clicking on [...]. Or after uploading a new list, you'll have the option to overwrite the existing list, or append to it.